Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Previously on international travel...

I figured before I set off on my new adventure I should take time to reflect on my previous trips. Included in this post is 1 select photo from each of the following countries I visited prior: Canada, British Virgin Islands and Russia. My itinerary is roughly as follows:
May 24 leave the USA, Arrive in Rome via Poland on the 25th. I'll be there until July 3
July 4 Travel to Venice
July 6 Ljubjana
July 7 Budapest
July 11 quick visit to Bratislava and then to Vienna
July 15 Prague
July 19 Dresden
July 20 Berlin
July 26 Dublin
July 30 Return to USA

Somewhere in there I will be visiting Pompeii and we might do a few day/weekend trips. My address while I am there will be Via del Tetro Pace. I'll be extremely busy (500 pages of law reading for Rome alone) but will try to post often. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I hope U have a safe trip I will be keeping an eye on U! Love Dad and Babbie

    ReplyDelete