Friday, July 2, 2010

Capelli Taglio "Hair Cut"

Found a barber shop. The social custom there was a little losto n me as there were tons of people, who i thought were waiting to get their haircut, but really were there to just hang out. I was stressing over how to say i wanted it cut short, but not all buzzed off, luckily i found a magizine witha photo and he understood. The hair cut it self was pretty sweet, he used 4 different buzzers, 3 different scissors and a straight razor! It looks good though. After he buzzed some stuff off he went and sat down and looked through some reciepts for about 5 minutes before coming back and finishing the job.  I didnt realize he was going to take a razor to the back of my neck after he took off my gown so i started to stand up and he immediately said "uno momento americano" We have places to be and stuff to do. My landlord came to make sure we didn't burn the place down this morning, but the owner wanted to look too and she was 47 minutes late. I told him "listen, just because i'm in italy doesn't mean i'm on italian time, lets wrap this up i have to go" She showed up as soon as i finished that sentence and they were both happy with the condition of the apartment. I was trying to hurry them, not because i had anywhere to be, but more because i'd broken a few glasses and a chair and i didn't want them to find it in a detailed inspection. I have no idea what i'm going to do today, its 11am and i'm already sweating like a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment